Thursday, May 12, 2005

Quotes for Women's Greetings

  ~Coupling, "Her Best Friend's Bottom," original airdate 17 September 2001, written by Steven Moffat, spoken by the character Sally I got a postcard from my gynecologist.  It said, "Did you know it's time for your annual check-up?"  No, but now my mailman does.  ~Cathy Ladman I want a man who's kind and understanding.  Is that too much to ask of a millionaire?  ~Zsa Zsa Gabor I prefer the word homemaker, because housewife always implies that there may be a wife someplace else.  ~Bella Abzug Woman's Rule of Thumb:  If it has tires or testicles, you're going to have trouble with it.  ~Author Unknown Women deserve to have more than twelve years between the ages of twenty-eight and forty.  ~James Thurber, Time, 15 August 1960 I really don't think I need buns of steel.  I'd be happy with buns of cinnamon.  ~Ellen DeGeneres The chief excitement in a woman's life is spotting women who are fatter than she is.  ~Helen Rowland Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.  ~Timothy Leary I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.  ~Jennifer Yane Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but backwards and i

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home