Thursday, May 12, 2005

Quotes for Teens: Music and Dancing

On with the dance! let joy be unconfined; No sleep till morn, when Youth and Pleasure meet To chase the glowing hours with flying feet. ~George Gordon, Lord Byron, Childe Harold's Pilgrimage Music is the medicine of the breaking heart.  ~Leigh Hunt You can dance anywhere, even if only in your heart.  ~Author Unknown Music was my refuge.  I could crawl into the space between the notes and curl my back to loneliness.  ~Maya Angelou, Gather Together in My Name If I ever die of a heart attack, I hope it will be from playing my stereo too loud.  ~Anonymous Dance till the stars come down from the rafters Dance, Dance, Dance till you drop. ~W.H. Auden Music is love in search of a word.  ~Sidney Lanier Dancing is the poetry of the foot.  ~John Dryden Without music life would be a mistake.  ~Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche I see dance being used as communication between body and soul, to express what it too deep to find for words.  ~Ruth St. Denis Music is the p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home