Friday, May 06, 2005

Quotes for Teens: Being in Love

Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.  ~Kay Knudsen You learn to like someone when you find out what makes them laugh, but you can never truly love someone until you find out what makes them cry.  ~Author Unknown True love is when you put someone on a pedestal, and they fall - but you are there to catch them.  ~Author Unknown You know when you have found your prince because you not only have a smile on your face but in your heart as well.  ~Author Unknown Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart.  ~Author Unknown I ran up the door, opened the stairs, said my pajamas and put on my prayers - turned off my bed, tumbled into my light, and all because he kissed me good-night! ~Author Unknown Nobody has ever measured, even poets, how much a heart can hold.  ~Zelda Fitzgerald If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.  ~Attributed to Claudia Ghandi Are we not like two volumes of one book?  ~Marcelin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home