Monday, May 02, 2005

Housework Quotes

Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing.  ~Phyllis Diller, Phyllis Diller's Housekeeping Hints, 1966 Don't cook.  Don't clean.  No man will ever make love to a woman because she waxed the linoleum - "My God, the floor's immaculate.  Lie down, you hot bitch."  ~Joan Rivers The Rose Bowl is the only bowl I've ever seen that I didn't have to clean.  ~Erma Bombeck I think housework is the reason most women go to the office.  ~Heloise Cruse There was no need to do any housework at all.  After the first four years the dirt doesn't get any worse.  ~Quentin Crisp, The Naked Civil Servant, 1968 Housework, if it is done right, can kill you.  ~John Skow I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home