Sunday, May 01, 2005

Confidence Quotes

Whether you think you can or think you can't - you are right.  ~Henry Ford I quit being afraid when my first venture failed and the sky didn't fall down.  ~Allen H. Neuharth If you hear a voice within you say "you cannot paint," then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.  ~Vincent Van Gogh Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you.  ~Ralph Waldo Emerson I am convinced all of humanity is born with more gifts than we know.  Most are born geniuses and just get de-geniused rapidly.  ~Buckminster Fuller Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~Ralph Waldo Emerson People are like stained-glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within.  ~Elisabeth Kübler-Ross Don't live down to expectations.  Go out there and do something remarkable.  ~Wendy Wasserstein Success comes in cans, not cant's.  ~Author Unknown Put your future in good hands - your own.  ~Auth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home